I’ve posted on TFF (theflashlightforum.com) exclusive information on the new Manker MK34 due for release the middle of this August. Since some photos of the Manker’s newest unreleased model have leaked out on the Chinese forums, Manker has decided to spill the beans on their newest mini monster light.
- Official name: MK34 34 (from 3*4 LEDs)
- 12 LEDS (3 quad MCPCBs)
- Will be offered in two LED choices: Cree XP-G3 or Nichia 219B
- Massive output! XP-G3 – 8000 lumens!
219B – 6000 lumens!
- Powered by three 18650 cells (IMR recommended)
- Electronic switch – same great switch used in the U21
- Type III mil-spec anodizing
- Super compact size
- Dragon’s Eye switch
- UI information will be revealed when sample units are sent for testing (Look for first sample testing here!)