My review of the Acebeam EC50 Gen II is completed. Read about this great light here!
Hot off the presses, a review of one of my favorite EDC lights I have, the Manker PL10 Penlight. Check out my review here.
First of a batch of reviews coming out in the next couple of weeks. This time we have the very popular Olight R50. Read all about it here.
I’ve posted on TFF (theflashlightforum.com) exclusive information on the new Manker MK34 due for release the middle of this August. Since some photos of the Manker’s newest unreleased model have leaked out on the Chinese forums, Manker has decided to spill the beans on their newest mini monster light.
- Official name: MK34 34 (from 3*4 LEDs)
- 12 LEDS (3 quad MCPCBs)
- Will be offered in two LED choices: Cree XP-G3 or Nichia 219B
- Massive output! XP-G3 – 8000 lumens!
219B – 6000 lumens!
- Powered by three 18650 cells (IMR recommended)
- Electronic switch – same great switch used in the U21
- Type III mil-spec anodizing
- Super compact size
- Dragon’s Eye switch
- UI information will be revealed when sample units are sent for testing (Look for first sample testing here!)
Been a long time since I’ve posted a review but now that the move to a new home is about done I finally have some free time and energy to write a new review. This time it’s the new ThruNite TN40, the new King of throw. Check out the review here.
Time for another review. This time it’s the new S1 Baton from Olight – a fantastic little EDC. Check out my review to see just why.