Check out my review of a sweet little headlamp – the Imalent HR20 rechargeable Headlamp.
Today we have the Olight OMNI-DOK charger up for review. Read about it here.
Next up is the Olight X7 Marauder 9000 lumen power house! Read all about it here.
Thinking about a new diving light? The S1 has been very popular but you may want to read this first.
ThruNite’s TN42 LED Searchlight. The new King of Throw with over 700kcd and 1.7km of throw. Read my review here.
I’ve posted on TFF (theflashlightforum.com) exclusive information on the new Manker MK34 due for release the middle of this August. Since some photos of the Manker’s newest unreleased model have leaked out on the Chinese forums, Manker has decided to spill the beans on their newest mini monster light.
- Official name: MK34 34 (from 3*4 LEDs)
- 12 LEDS (3 quad MCPCBs)
- Will be offered in two LED choices: Cree XP-G3 or Nichia 219B
- Massive output! XP-G3 – 8000 lumens!
219B – 6000 lumens!
- Powered by three 18650 cells (IMR recommended)
- Electronic switch – same great switch used in the U21
- Type III mil-spec anodizing
- Super compact size
- Dragon’s Eye switch
- UI information will be revealed when sample units are sent for testing (Look for first sample testing here!)
19 Flashlight Aerial Beam Shot Showdown! Check out my latest beamshots in a whole new way. 😉
Finally publishing my review of the new Lumintop ED20-T tactical torch. After a few weeks of use, find out why I like this light so much by reading the review here. 😉
Time for another review, gang! This time it’s the Imalent EU06 2015 and you can check it out here.
Hot off the presses! This time I take a look at my second Lumintop flashlight, the TD15S Tactical/Military torch with Weapon Mounting Kit. Read the review here!