Check out my review of a sweet little headlamp – the Imalent HR20 rechargeable Headlamp.
There is a new Flashlight brand on the market and the Palmstar is their first offering. Read about it here.
Hot off the presses. Here is my review of the new Klarus G20. Check it out here.
Next up is the Olight X7 Marauder 9000 lumen power house! Read all about it here.
Thinking about a new diving light? The S1 has been very popular but you may want to read this first.
ThruNite’s TN42 LED Searchlight. The new King of Throw with over 700kcd and 1.7km of throw. Read my review here.
My review of the Acebeam EC50 Gen II is completed. Read about this great light here!
Hot off the presses, a review of one of my favorite EDC lights I have, the Manker PL10 Penlight. Check out my review here.
First of a batch of reviews coming out in the next couple of weeks. This time we have the very popular Olight R50. Read all about it here.
I’ve posted on TFF (theflashlightforum.com) exclusive information on the new Manker MK34 due for release the middle of this August. Since some photos of the Manker’s newest unreleased model have leaked out on the Chinese forums, Manker has decided to spill the beans on their newest mini monster light.
- Official name: MK34 34 (from 3*4 LEDs)
- 12 LEDS (3 quad MCPCBs)
- Will be offered in two LED choices: Cree XP-G3 or Nichia 219B
- Massive output! XP-G3 – 8000 lumens!
219B – 6000 lumens!
- Powered by three 18650 cells (IMR recommended)
- Electronic switch – same great switch used in the U21
- Type III mil-spec anodizing
- Super compact size
- Dragon’s Eye switch
- UI information will be revealed when sample units are sent for testing (Look for first sample testing here!)